Energizing the World, Bettering People's Lives
Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL), is driven by a unique purpose – Energizing the World, Bettering People’s Lives® -- and committed to safely and responsibly providing energy to the world through oil and natural gas exploration and production while positively influencing the lives of our stakeholders. Today, Noble Energy is global independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with total proved reserves of nearly 2 billion barrels of oil equivalent at year-end 2017. The company’s diverse resource base includes positions in three premier unconventional U.S. onshore plays – the DJ Basin, Eagle Ford Shale and Permian Basin – and offshore in the Eastern Mediterranean and West Africa.
- 335,000 net acres in premier low-cost U.S. oil play
- We have a large, contiguous acreage position and infrastructure advantage in the liquids-rich portion of this premier U.S. oil play.
- With a long-term, major-project development approach, we continue to improve performance – minimizing impact and maximizing efficiencies.
- 117,000 combined net acres in Reeves County and Gaines County
- Well-positioned, oil-weighted acreage with multi-zone development potential and running room
- 33,000 net acres primarily in Dimmit and Webb counties
- Through a combination of top-tier acreage and enhanced completions, we are drilling and completing some of the most productive wells in the Eagle Ford Shale.